Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android Developer
- An Android developer who will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our mobile application aimed at diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the application development and integration with back-end services.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and fast development capability is essential.
Key Responsibilities, Main Tasks and Activities
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android apps
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Other responsibilities as designated by your Manager*
- Strong Java, Android SDK, REST, JSON
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Experience building applications with geo-centric features like location check-in, geo-fencing, and location-based searches
- Experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance.
- MySQL or SQL a plus