Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/HSE Officer
Core functions includes but not limited to:
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
- You will review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- You will be responsible for writing HSE manuals for the organization.
- To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organisation, you will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
- In addition, you will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
- HND/B.Sc in a related field.
- 4 years minimum experience in HSE practise and at least 2 years writing HSE policies/manuals.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2018.