Win Institute for Gender Studies (WIGS), West Africa’s foremost learning community for women has primary focus on women leadership and gender management capacity solutions. As a member of Leading Edge group, we design open enrolment programmes for women of West Africa drilling them through rigorous curriculum practically underpinned with experiential case.
We are desirous of admitting into our robust workforce, vibrant and dynamic graduates to serve as:
Job Title: Business Development & IT Solutions Officer
- The Business Development Officer will be in charge of keeping and updating all relevant records of the organization in a highly professional manner
- Prepare proposals and lead or participate in the presentation of proposals to clients
- Contribute ideas for innovation and strategic direction of the institute, motivating and inspiring other staff towards achieving the short, medium and long term developmental goals.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as make sure we’re on track to hit revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Develop and deliver pitches for potential investors.
- Ensures the organization’s income and expenditure are properly documented
- Deploy IT power in marketing of the group and its messages as well as the business products
- Create graphic designs for proposals, brochures etc., for the institute and the her clients
- Update the institute’s website contents and use the available social media platforms to reach out to potential clients.
- Cater to the ICT needs and demands of the institute
- Performing other functions as may be assigned by the Chief Results Officer
- Bachelor's degree in Business Admin, Marketing, Finance, Accounting, or related field.
- 1-3+ years’ experience working in a business role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills - you must have an eye for detail
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- MUST be knowledgeable and have practical experience regarding basic computer skills, including Microsoft outlook, Word, Excel etc.
- MUST be ICT Savvy
- MUST speak Hausa fluently (Preferably from the North)
- Preferably female candidates.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates (preferably female) should address their Cover Letter to:
The Chief Results Officer,
Win Institute for Gender Studies (WIGS)
Plot 983, Ahmadu Bello Way,
Opposite Apo Legislative Quarters,